Who Should Attend
Human Resources Managers and Executives who have to regularly prepare reports related to employees leave, training, payroll, etc , using data downloaded from systems. They are required to know how to format cells, auto-filter, sort, create a simple template and enter simple formulas (e.g. SUM) into the worksheet.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare HR reports in double quick time and respond to business needs with relevance.
- Transform data from standard HR systems into meaningful and robust reports for management.
- How to effectively calculate overtime hours using Excel
- Track expiry of work permits and passports using conditional formatting
- Identify the oldest employees at a glance using conditional formatting
- How to profile employees using Pivot Table, Age formula
- How to monitor training cost spending against training budgets using formulas
- Monitor training hours clocked by employees, job grade, department, etc
- Create a job application form and capture the details to facilitate screening of job applicants using Excel forms
- Compare last month report with current month report using VLOOKUP and conditional formatting
- How to swop first name and last name and vice versa
- Combine first and last names into one cell
- Display the zeros in front of employee IDs
|03 & 04 Apr 2017||Confirmed|
|13 7 14 Jul 2017||Confirmed|
|2 & 3 Nov 2017||Confirmed|
Time: 9am - 5pm
Duration: 14 Hours (2 days)
Venue: International Plaza
10 Anson Road #26-02A
Course Fees: S$600 per pax
Price and Duration
S$600 per pax for this 2 days course.
Our trainers are practitioners of spreadsheets and databases and have extensive knowledge in applying the different functions and formulas in Excel to real business needs and scenarios. They are specially hand-picked and trained by our Chief Trainer, Jason Khoo, based on their experiences in training and the business knowledge they possess.
Download Excel Course For HR Registration Form
« Back to Excel courses